The information provided on this website is for information purposes only. The site provides information relating to various medical conditions and treatment procedures. This information should not take the place of medical advice from your doctor. Please consult your GP or Dermatologist regarding your specific condition and medical options.
Information on this website is believed to be accurate at the time it is created. However, like any printed material, information may become outdated over time. Information on the web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Dr O’Connor and Dr Gibson assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website.
By using the website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth below.
1. You may freely browse and download materials from the website. Downloadable materials are provided for your personal, non- commercial use. Elements of the website are protected by trademark, trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the web site may be copied, distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, reposted or used for any public or commercial purpose unless expressly permitted by Dr O’Connor and Dr Gibson. All copyright and other propriety notices must be retained and shall not be altered in downloaded materials.
2. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by Dr O’Connor and Dr Gibson. You are expressly prohibited from using these images unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
3. Your use of the website is at your own risk. Neither Dr O’Connor and Dr Gibson nor any other party involved in creating producing or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the website, including damages to or for viruses than may infect your computer equipment.
4. Dr O’Connor and Dr Gibson reserve the right to alter or delete material from the website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
5. Dr O’Connor and Dr Gibson may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions, and we recommend that you periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
6. Dr. O’Connor and Dr Gibson are not responsible for the content of websites that may be linked to this website. If you choose to go to sites linked to this website, you do so at your own risk.
7. DISCLAIMER: THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND DR O’Connor and DR GIBSON DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE. DR O’CONNOR AND DR GIBSON MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR CONDITIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE. DR O’CONNOR AND DR GIBSON DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER(S)( THAT MAKE THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE OR ANY ADVERTISED OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE, SERVER(S) , OR ADVERTISED OR HYPERLINKED SITES WILL BE ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIMES.
8. Applicable Law: This website is created and controlled Dr O’Connor and Dr Gibson in the Country of Ireland. The laws of Ireland will therefore govern these Terms, without reference to any principles of conflicts of laws. Dr O’Connor and Dr Gibson reserve the right to make changes to this website and to these Terms at any time without notice. Any changes made to this website or to these terms shall be effective when posted. By continuing to use the website after such changes are posted, you agree to the changes.